- Resume -
BFA, Parsons School of Design, departmental and academic
1989-91 -- BFA
program, Rochester Institute of Technology
Coursework in Experimental drawing, Mixed-media
Contemporary Art History, Bookmaking
2007 -- Helen Day Art Center: Fine Toon (VT)
2005 -- New-York Historical Society: Slavery in New York (NY)
2001 -- Society of Illustrators ILLUSTRATORS 44 Exhibition (NY)
Comix Festival Exhibition (MA)
2000 -- Juried
Drawing show, GalleryFX (MA)
1997 -- RSVP
Award Show (NY)
-- Clients include: School Library Journal, American Library Association, New-York Historical Society, Somerville Arts
Council, Wequassett Inn, Game Developer Magazine, Amsler Woodhouse MacLean Architects, Orion Magazine, The Weekly Dig.
GRAPHIC NOVELS AND PICTURE BOOKS
Romeo and Juliet, Candlewick Press 2013.
Gifts From the Gods (with Lise Lunge-Larsen), Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2011.
The Odyssey, Candlewick Press 2010.
The Merchant of Venice, Candlewick Press 2008.
King Lear, Self-published 2007, Candlewick Press 2009.
Beowulf , Self-published 1998, 2000, 2004; Candlewick Press 2007.
Bearskin , Self-published 1997, out of print. Xeric Grant Recipient.
Shorter works have appeared in anthologies such as EXPO 2003 and
Imagination Rocket, and on the web.
Massachusetts College of Art
Studios 2001 -- Instructor, Comic Art Elective
Summer Studios is an intensive 2-month course for high school juniors
and seniors interested in pursuing higher education in the arts. The
elective met twice a week and involved a final project exhibited to the
years experience in the video game industry. Duties have encompassed the
creation of a full range of 2D and 3D art for environments, characters,
conceptual design, modeling, animation, and art direction. Shipped
- Ratatouille (Helixe Games, 2007, Nintendo DS)
- The Incredibles 2 (Helixe Games, 2005, Nintendo DS)
- The Incredibles (Helixe Games, 2004, GBA)
- Tak and the
Power of Juju (Helixe Games, 2003, GBA)
- Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide (Floodgate,
- Star Wars: New Droid Army (Helixe Games, 2002, GBA)
- The Lost (Irrational Games, Unreleased, Playstation 2)
- System Shock II (Irrational Games, 1999, PC)
- Sinistar Unleashed (GameFX, 1999, PC)
- TERRA NOVA: Strike Force Centauri (LookingGlass, 1996,
- FLIGHT Unlimited (LookingGlass Technologies, 1995, PC)